Sat, 20 May|
Food as Medicine
The key to unlocking your health & wellness from your kitchen. In this interactive cooking demonstration workshop you’ll learn how food and herbs and spices are your healing and supportive allies for a robust, resilient immune system. We then sit and mindfully share the delights of the meals!
Time & Location
20 May 2023, 10:30 am – 1:30 pm
Tinonee, Tinonee NSW 2430, Australia
About the event
Your food can be medicine or poison.
This 3 hour workshop is inspired by the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda that clearly sets out a simple framework for cultivating long-lasting, radiant health and wellness through diet and lifestyle.
You will discover -
- How to use herbs & spices to improve & aid your digestion to stop bloating, constipation, gas,
- Why digestion is key to our health and wellness
- What foods to eat, when, why & how
- Healing foods & spices as your medicine cabinet
- Simple ways to adjust recipes to make them healing
- Tips for using herbs & spices
We then get to share each of the dishes prepared!