Sat, 18 Nov|
Tinonee Memorial School of Arts
Cultivating Connection: Discovering the Path for Healing & Transformation
A One Day Workshop Exploring the Interplay of Mind, Body, and Spirit for Healing, Wellness and Transformation
Time & Location
18 Nov 2023, 8:45 am – 4:00 pm AEDT
Tinonee Memorial School of Arts, Tinonee NSW 2430, Australia
About the event
I'm thrilled to be offering this one-day workshop exploring the interplay of mind and body.
Bettina Bettington, Psychologist, will be joining me for two sessions as we discuss how the body stores experiences and trauma and I'll be providing breathing and meditation practices as methods and tools for relieving and reducing the symptoms and a path to healing.
Throughout the day I'll be using the multi-dimensional approach of Yoga & Ayurveda and the influence and impact of the mind on the rest of our beings.
What to expect ...
- Interactive discussions on how experiences & trauma are stored in the body, identifying experiences and methods from Western & Eastern perspectives to relieve symptoms
- Gentle yoga practices including pranayama (breathing) and meditation for creating awareness, connection & healing
- Discussions on Beliefs & Perceptions: their influence on our well-being and potential to thrive and transform
- Exercises and group discussions + meditations to help connect with our inner resource and potential
All guests invited to bring a "plate" for a community sharing lunch.
- Non-Members: $90 full day
- Guests of Club Evolve Member: $50 full day use GUEST code at checkout
One Day WorkshopFrom $50.00 to $90.00
- $90.00+$2.25 service fee
- $50.00+$1.25 service fee